We can help your business harness the power of video in a number of ways. Depending on what you want to do and how you want to communicate with your target audience we can help you do this. This can be either
A promotional video is an excellent way to promote, educate and inform your potential customers about your products/services.
Corporate video is an excellent tool to keep employees within an organisation up-to-date with what is going on. This can be a sort video is great to use within internal emails updating staff about new products and services.
Event videos are excellent at allowing you to document the existing the event and promote future years. Having an event video can show your target audience why they should of attended and how attendees found it to be a great benefit to attend. These videos are also a great way of creating more awareness of the event and showing people why they should attend next year.
SOCIAL MEDIA VIDEOS
Social Media videos mean that we can help you create videos that fit into your social media strategy. Social media now more than ever has an ever-growing demand for original content that is unique to your brand. We can help you fill this need and produce video content that will allow you to encourage engagement and interaction with your social media following.
Training Videos can now be tailored and unique to your business practises. You no longer need to purchase the boring standardised training videos that don’t really provide a proper insight into your business practices. By creating your own training videos, it means that your video will be unique to your business. This allows you to standardise the training within your company ensuring everyone is trained to the same standard and receive the same message.
As you can appreciate we don’t like to publicly share these videos as they are unique to each organisation.
How we work
1. Consultation and review of your current video strategy and how it works with your overall marketing plan
2. Creating a proposal outlining the project requirements
3. Storyboarding and scripting
5. Editing – including revisions of the video to ensure your objectives are fully met
6. Handover – assistance to upload your video onto the appropriate channels (eg. YouTube or Vimeo and embedding into Facebook, Twitter and Instagram)
7. 6 month and 12 month check in – to ensure you are experiencing positive results from your video